Videos

Preliminary Task

Main Task

Tuesday 20 March 2012

Update 08/03/12

In the media department at school right now and we've just moved on to grading. Its difficult to grade because you need a good eye and be able to match colours confidently. If we all take turns grading then we can reach a general agreement in the end.

The opening sequence looks great so far, I've seen the clip so many times that I've learnt the script. I've been given the task of the creating the graphics on the screen which I've been animating for the whole week during every lesson and free period I've had. The program I'm using is Adobe After Effects which I've only used once before now so theres been a bit to learn, although there are a lot of repeated techniques and effects in the graphics. Generally, animating graphics has been simple but time comsuming. Raef and Anna have been working hard on getting the clips in order, sorting out any music and dialouge problems and a lot more.

At the moment Anna is grading and Raef is in another lesson. I'll be working on evaluation draft now as I'll lose a week due to a Geography field trip to Swanage and an Art exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment